My darling, my sweetheart, my wonderful wife got me a couple of bits and pieces for Valentines Day…
And by a couple of bits and pieces, I mean a box full o’ everything that makes me happy!:
- Hot beef jerky
- Expensive Belgian beer (Hoegaarden)
- This month’s Edge Magazine (this month for Australia, that is – we’re 3 months behind the curve!)
- Limes! (I love limes! No, really! Half a lime squeezed into ice-cold water with a bunch of ice-cubes is teh bomb!)
- Music & Video (a CD and series 1 of Brothers & Sisters – mainly because it has Brenda from Six Feet Under in it!)
- Sour sweets
- Hot sauce & a hot-chilli plant
- Lovely, lovely Coffee (Vanilla flavour & Toffee flavour! Yum!)
- Imported Root Beer!
- A new watch ;) (okay, so it’s a candy watch.. but it’s made up for below!)
Get in! :D
I must’ve done something very, very good in a past life…. Oh, and I got her a single red rose and a card. Must do better next year!
Ah, got reminded what I did in the past: Last year I got her a laptop… Swing, meet Roundabout :)